Monday, March 5, 2012

Expert Author Showcase: Sumi Olson


Meet EzineArticles' Expert Author Sumi Olson in Today's Author Showcase
Expert Author Sumi Olson strives to help those in her community reach their full potential and still focus on what's important in life: spend time doing what they love to do, with the people they love, and to turn their dreams into something substantial. As a self-employed mother, Sumi faces the same pressures as her audience: balancing business, corporate work life, sales, marketing, and frankly, being human!
Although a little hesitant at first, in January 2011 Sumi decided to take action by finally sharing her knowledge and experience in an accessible and helpful format: articles. "Articles help my readers to grow to 'know, like, and trust' me and hopefully then chose to join me on my online networking platforms," Sumi stated. "In time, if I continue to offer value, I hope that they will trust me to help them with their issues and concerns and to invest in my products and services."
To read this full Blog entry or post a comment, click here.

No comments: