Sunday, March 4, 2012

Update your ad unit code


Update your ad unit code

787 views 
   
Uploaded by  on Mar 2, 2012
No description available.
see all

All Comments (11)

asadabbasmalik
  • You can make money working from home too. I came across this site 4 mth ago, registered and till now I receive payments on a weekly basis. Find out more here to setup your account and start earning immediately. Makecash25. com
  • Love using adsense, but have to say, it's kinda hard to understand every little detail. These videos definitely help!
  • Very appealing.i will be watching times again to ensure i follow the instructiona well.
  • :)
  • why I cant style my adds and make part of my site? believe me, a lot people dont touch any adsense beacuse know that is adsense! include me; I never in my life touch any ad beacuse I know that is just publicity, a link to stupid content; but if I can ad own css styles to my adsense I can make really part of my site!
  • 1:42 Gret more Spam from Google :(
  • Great now all I have to do is update 64,000,000 web pages (Sarcastic)
  • thanks but my acount disabled 2
  • Will try this step by step update. Thank you very much!
  • thanks

No comments: