The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here.

Total Pageviews

Google Add

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dubai Mall & Burj Al Arab – Funny Jokes


Joke1
Waleed is in a restaurant in Burj Al-Arab.
Waleed: Excuse me waiter, could you come here?
Waiter: Is everything okay?
Waleed: Everything is fine, but would you please try my chicken soup?
Waiter: I’m sorry, sir, we really can’t do that.
Waleed: No I won’t say anything, please try my soup.
Waiter: Well, is there something wrong with the soup?
Waleed: No, but will you please try the soup?!
Waiter: Okay, okay… Where’s the spoon?
Waleed: Ah-hah.

Joke 2(...)
Continue reading Dubai Mall & Burj Al Arab – Funny Jokes
Post a Comment

Add Of The Day