Thursday, January 26, 2012

Height of Forgetfulness - Joke Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, "Fred, how was the memory clinic you went to last month?" "Outstanding," Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological techniques - visualization, association - it's made a big difference for me." "That's great! What was the name of that clinic?" Fred went blank. He thought and thought but couldn't remember. Then a smile broke across his face and he asked, "What do you call that flower with the long stem and thorns?" "You mean a rose?" "Yes, that's it!" He turned to his wife. "Rose, what was the name of that clinic?" -end- I hope I was able to cheer you up today. Now please do one thing. Dont forget your parents. Give your mom a call and say I miss you. And tell my regards - Sara Did you like it. Write you comment here (Add Comment) funnyfunnyjokes.org

Height of Forgetfulness - Joke
Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, "Fred, how was the memory clinic you went to last month?"
"Outstanding," Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological techniques - visualization, association - it's made a big difference for me."
"That's great! What was the name of that clinic?" Fred went blank. He thought and thought but couldn't remember. Then a smile broke across his face and he asked, "What do you call that flower with the long stem and thorns?"
"You mean a rose?"
"Yes, that's it!" He turned to his wife. "Rose, what was the name of that clinic?"
-end-
I hope I was able to cheer you up today. Now please do one thing. Dont forget your parents. Give your mom a call and say I miss you. 
And tell my regards - Sara

Did you like it. Write you comment here  (Add Comment)

No comments: