Sunday, July 15, 2012


Complete Free SEO Video Tutorials in Urdu | 31 Videos


Whether A Human, A company or simply a product always needs to change and improve its features most often. Therefore, I think we should also change & improve things quickly. As I am trying to fix the problems & Issues as quickly as possible. But in coming days we will see a better blog navigation hopefully. When I initially created this blog 6 months back, I published content in pieces. But now while I have many complete courses in video format. So I would like to make them Playlist and share with you for easy navigation. As many of you have requested for easy downloading & finding tutorials at once. This is the series of those courses. SEO complete A to Z course is managed in one playlist below. You can watch all 31 video tutorials at once and improve your site/blog's traffic with my given tips. Also I will share more SEO tips in Urdu time by time you just need to connect with me. 


What SEO Elements are Described in Urdu?

There are many SEO elements & Peramaters that are explained practically in video tutorails below. From basic syntax to advance level, everything is described in easy Urdu language. You can however learn, Off-Page SEO, Keyword Research, On-Page SEO, Site Submission, Directory Submission, Article Submission, Creating Backlinks, Checking Site's Ranking etc by watching video playlist on this page.

Would you like to help me as well?

I always request to you guys, that please share my site's content, enter your email below to receive free daily tutorials from my side and spread my blog on the web for more great tips & tutorials to come. I hope you have gotten my point. Just say "Mama Dey" and stay happy!

No comments: